Promotion & Price
Who's Using ?
Version 3.0 for Windows NT
(Price listed is limited to US customer ONLY.
Prices subject to change without notice)
Omni-NFS Lite NT is a robust NFS
network connectivity solution for integrating Windows NT and UNIX workstations. It allows
Windows NT users to gain access to resources residing on any UNIX/NFS machines, straight
from the Windows desktop. NFS drives and printers can even be mounted automatically
through NT Explorer or Network Neighborhood like any other Windows network resources.
- Support Winsock 2.0
- Auto mounting and UNC support
- Client mounting Wizard
- Automatic NIS server searching
- Automatic NFS server searching and detection
- Compatibility choice of NFS 3.0 or NFS
- Improved graphical user interface
- Support WebNFS
- Bi-directional PC to UNIX data file conversion
- ACM (Advance Cache Management) enables faster file
- Support symbolic link
- Print directly to Windows NT Print Manager
- Supports multiple NIS servers
(Click on the component name for detailed
- NFS Client
NFS client enables you to access UNIX resources, share files, and expand PC's
logic's disk capacity.
- NFS Printer Client
NFS printer client allows to
print jobs to the remote NFS Printer Server.
- LPD printer server
LPD accepts print jobs from many host or users on the network, queues these jobs
and sends them to any locally attached printers.
- LPR printer client
LPR allows local PC files to be printed on remote printers. XLink's LPR provides
the users with easy use and configuration. Users can print the jobs through LPD server
just by using click & point.
- LPR Hosts
Printer database editor in which remote LPD servers are defined.
- Host Editor
Create host database which is
used by all applications.