Promotion & Price
Who's Using ?
Version 4.0 for
Windows NT & 98/95
(Price listed is limited to US customer ONLY.
Prices subject to change without notice)
NFS Enterprise Exclusive Features
- Only package to feature Automatic File Change Notification.
- Only NFS package to support Automatic DOS to UNIX File Format
- Features XLink's Advanced Cache Management Read-Ahead
Caching scheme to improve performance.
Omni-NFS Enterprise is the most comprehensive
network solution for Integrating your Windows NT/98/95 PCs and UNIX (NFS) files and
printers. It delivers the full power of NFS straight to your Windows/UNIX desktop for
- Includes NFS Client, NFS Server, LPR, LPD, FTP, FTPD, and more.
- Supports Web NFS.
- Supports NFS version 3 and version 2.
- Access UNIX drives from Windows/NT Explorer and Network neighborhood.
- Drive Mounting Wizard.
- much much more...
Windows NT/98/95 users can now access UNIX files, printers and
backup devices as if they are local resources. You also get NFS Server software, so you
can export your Windows files and printers to any UNIX system on the network for a totally
bi-directional Windows-UNIX connectivity.
Feature & Benefit
- Support Winsock 2.0
- Auto mounting and UNC support
- Client mounting Wizard
- Automatic NIS server searching
- Automatic NFS server searching and detection
- Compatibility choice of NFS 3.0 or NFS
- Improved graphical user interface
- Support WebNFS
- Bi-directional PC to UNIX data file conversion
- ACM (Advance Cache Management) enables faster file
- Support symbolic link
- Print directly to Windows 98/95/NT Print Manager
- Enable LPD and NFS printer service on Win NT
- Supports multiple NIS servers
(Click on the component name for detailed
- NFS Client
NFS client enables you to access UNIX resources, share files, and expand PC's
logic's disk capacity.
- NFS Server
NFS Server enables you to export Windows 98/95/NT
resources,to other NFS Clients.
- NFS Printer Server
NFS printer allows you to work in Microsoft Windows while printing your files on
the network in a place which is accessible to other applications and environments.
- NFS Printer Client
NFS printer client allows to print jobs to the
remote NFS Printer Server.
- FTP Client
FTP client allows users to simply transfer binary and text files and directories
between a PC and a remote computer.
- FTP Server
FTPD utility allows you to configure Windows NT or 98/95 to become a FTP server.
It provides the tools necessary to set up user accounts with assignments of a home
directory and access permission.
- LPD printer server
LPD accepts print jobs from many host or users on the network, queues these jobs
and sends them to any locally attached printers.
- LPR printer client
LPR allows local PC files to be printed on remote printers. XLink's LPR provides
the users with easy use and configuration. Users can print the jobs through LPD server
just by using click & point.
- VT420/320/220/100 terminal emulation
Full featured terminal emulation program which allows you to connect and
communicate with hosts that support VT420, VT320, VT220, VT100, and VT52.
- Tape Backup with Tar
Backup and restore using UNIX tape and
floppy drives from Windows NT or 98/95.
Execute commands without login into remote host.
- LPR Hosts
Printer database editor in which remote LPD servers are
Uuencode and uudecode utilities.
Find information about users in the remote UNIX account.
- Performance Tips
Utility that allows users to modify the read/write buffer for NFS Server.
- Host Editor
Create host database which is used by all