Promotion & Price
Who's Using ?
for Windows NT Alpha
(Price listed is limited to US customer
ONLY. Prices subject to change without notice)
Omni-NFS Server allows UNIX users
to access the Windows NT Alpha storage (including CD-ROM) which have been exported for
remote NFS clients.
- Works on NT 3.51 and 4.0 either
workstations or servers.
- Seamlessly integrated with NT
security, use NT local or domain accounts.
- Supports NFS version 2.0 and
- Supports pcnfsd version 1.0 and
- Supports mount version 1 and 3.
- Supports FAT, NTFS, CDFS, HPFS
- Supports network locking
- Supports up to 2 billion
GB(64bit) long file size.
- Provides a graphical interface
to create and maintain the Export file.
- Provides secure NT to UNIX account mapping.
- Integrated with Windows Explorer
to share a NFS directory from Explorer or Network Neighborhood.
- Provides peer-to-peer networking
- WebNFS support
- Automatic NIS server searching
- Supports multiple NIS servers
(Click on the component name for detailed information)
- NFS Server
NFS Server enables you to export Windows NT resources,to
other NFS Clients.
- NFS Printer Server
NFS printer allows you to work in Microsoft Windows while printing your files on
the network in a place which is accessible to other applications and environments.
- FTP Server
FTPD utility allows you to configure Windows NT to become a FTP server. It
provides the tools necessary to set up user accounts with assignments of a home directory
and access permission.
- LPD printer server
LPD accepts print jobs from many host or users on the network, queues these jobs
and sends them to any locally attached printers.
- Performance Tips
Utility that allows users to modify the read/write buffer for NFS Server.
- Host Editor
Create host database which is
used by all applications.